Hydraulic fracturing—“fracking,” as it’s commonly called—isn’t a new technology, but the technique is still a newcomer to Pennsylvania. Using high-pressure fluid to break through layers of brittle shale rock underground releases pockets of natural gas. Although the extensive Marcellus Shale formation lies beneath much of the Commonwealth (and parts of other nearby states), until recent [...]
Legal Look was established in 2008 to connect people looking for qualified local attorneys.
Looking for an Attorney?
- Browse our diverse legal resources, featured articles, FAQS, legal forms and legal news about hot topics.
- Our directory of law firms and private practice law firms allows individuals to find a lawyer who can represent your interests.
Attorneys interested in attracting clients?
If you are an attorneys who wants to attract clients, grow their practice and better serve their communities we may be able to help. We work with firms nationwide to:
- Create relevant content about your practice areas
- Answer legal questions clients have as they look for and evaluate if they have a case
- Establish trust and communication between firms and clients who need representation.